BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

Gather with my primary friends

Today me, xin pin, and yook heem went out to dinner...

Xin pin 6.30pm reached my house and pick me up...
Then we terus go station sri petaling fetch yook heem...
Waa yook heem very rich jor lar, she all wearing branded de...and 1 chanel wallet...damn rich lar...
she show me her phone.. Wasai!!!!! HTC TOUCH HD..wtf!!! RM3000 ler...
xin pin also not bad, she drive her Ben-z fetch her....haha!!! so comfort lor...
Actually I feel like so pai seh ler, want xin pin fetch me..haha!!!
Afterthat we are going to Serdang makan steamboat and seafood....
But I so like the condition lar...so nice ler, less people, and comfort...
Waa so delicious ler...yamii yamii yamii.....
After we finish our dinner...we keng gai...joking arh...talk cock arh...Happy larh...
Around 9pm something....this 2 fellows suddenly ordered 7 big bottles Tiger beer....then I lagi more high and happy lar....wakakaka!!!!
we drink until around 12am something sin finish ler...I cannot tahan liao..I drink 3bottles ler..This time totally drunk lor...On that time I already feel blur blur liao de lar...
We are so enjoy ler...
Almost 1am jor lor...we cannot tahan already then 卖单....the bill is RM386.70...wtf!!!!! so expensive ler...T_T my wallet 干炸 ady lor...

TODAY I REALLY FEEL LIKE SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY......muahahahaha!!!!

0 comments: