BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All right...I have make a decision..how far the road, how difficult...I also won't leave out...

I will do it well..may be I have lack of confident...but now my mind is open already...
this semester I really feel all the subjects so difficult to me...my final exam near soon, I have worry about that.. sometime I study until so late who will care about me?? I really wan give up..
I had lost my confident lehh...I so fed up, oways see my table is all of my text books and notes...I really want burn all my notes and text books...shit
I really worry about this semester lar...help me..because I want all my CGPA 3.0++...all my classmates are crazy de.. they average every semester CGPA so high..because they all are come from high school de...result is surely good than me lor...Hope this semester I can do it very well...

GOD BLESS ME!!!

0 comments: