BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bsktball???

diu nia sing...Our competition may delay until SEpt...

haiz I have no mood lar..yesterday go training with my teammates..
Fucking la those pok kai, fong fei gei only few people come training ler...
Me and Marcus create one team then play 4on4 at the half court...
haiz bored lar play with them, they are no accurate and some more
I also dont know them shot mat 7 at there...please lar...
we play until cant breath la...haha!!
Ah mun damn geng lar..he is a national player last time..now he ady 20+++
he stamina very strong lor...can non stop running in the few moment...
My team won the 3 match and Marcus team so disappointed lar...
Marcus team really so noob lar....no rasa to me...his friends no stamina, no basic..
mana boleh can guard me???
but still ok lar...we play until 9.30pm+++

0 comments: