BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 in the morning, Rain

Tonight after I finish for my gym, I go looking for my Business math.

Damn it!!! Very hard, very Difficult..
I try my best to do it finish those pass year question..
I cant stop pressing my calculated and use ady 5 papers...
Haiz this thursday got test lar, I still not yet prepared lar...
All of the calculation very hard lar...
I got heard my lecturer say before Business Math is more difficult than addition mathematic...
FCUK!!! Add Math I learn only half way jek then gan gan pass my last 2 sem exam...
No choice, still want learn Business Math..
Thursday sure die lar...Sally I know you see my blog now...haha!! Thursday don't forget to let me copy your answer wor....I hope so..
I stop my work until 3am++ cant continue anymore..tired and tired..
Feel gonna sleep ady...but still persist to do it something sin...
After I finish my work then go my blog wrote this article...
Tomorrow I still want help Desmund did the PLT assignment and drafting..
coz we both are same group and so on, Desmund this friday are going to MSSDS
for basketabll...
Desmund wish you good luck lar...hope you can be a MSSDS player..
Sitting on my sofa, thinking lots of thing...
Why something happened will occur in my life??
I ady hold it down occured..but still cant make it...
我真的有想过放弃的念头....


0 comments: