BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Assignment again

Remember for yesterday, I had doing my assignment..

Damn it!! I had no point, no idea..
my assignment stucked on the half way..bull shit..
I start for my assignment around 11pm.
The begins I had full energetic thinking all the points...
but I type it down all my points, that's still left 2000 words...

WHAT THE FUCK LAR....

Until 2am, I had stucked on there...and thinking bull shit...
I so fed up lar...How come write it down 5000 words o0..
Then I leave it out my assignment...
go facebook playing some funny games to release....
3am I continue my stuffing and rushing....
do until 4.00am++
Going crazy la...monday submission date ler....
haiz no fuck la...make it easy lar.. I go google and yahoo
searching information and copy down lar...
it is a good choice get answer faster and easier...
Finally I had done my assigment..
that 5000 words I have finish...

0 comments: