BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

SLC CAMP

Just came back from my SLC camp...

It is quite nice...
How I know that camp when Im going to..
I have think that the negative things..
cause I think that it is boring camp...
but Im wrong..
when I going to this camp I learn a lot of thing in my life now...
I know a lot of frineds they are came from different campus and different courses..
I know a lot of leng lui and leng zai lor...haha!!
somemore I know one black people is come from America..
wakaka!! that 3days2night are going to fast...sigh
Mostly, I know that not everything can one person can done in those activities,
there need teamwork and co-operate...
Not everything is impossible..try try try..make it better and do it well.
Now, I have stand in more stronger and adamanc...
"Belum try Belum tau, sudah try tiap tiap hari mau"...
This slogan I will remember forever...

0 comments: