BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Exam day+study day

woke up early at 7am

go bathing and preparing my Law notes..
waiting for Calvin come my house..
about 8am Calvin arrived my house..
then we went to Kuchai Lama makan dim sum...
my breakfast damn an abundant...
fuyoh delicious food..haha
after we finish our breakfast..."about 9am"
then we go to MCD
we both discuss and do some pass year refer our notes...
we are damn enjoy our study,this feel I never had be4...
coz so long time dint wake up so early then go study...SELDOM!!!
today we study jor AGREEMENT,FRUSTRATION AND INTENTION...
Fucking lar, this is so difficult to memerize the cases and the author name...BUll sh...
around 1pm we are going back home, coz I damn tired ...
yesterday study until 4 in the morning..my mind so blur..
that's why today blur blur de...so that cant even boleh masuk...
study=kosong!!!!
tonite continue study...its so rushing my time...

0 comments: