BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Next semester time table release

Today I receive my friend message, he said that the time table was 

release.

After that I directly go switch on my laptop then go to SEGI COLLEGE 
WEBSITE check that....Damn it lar!! 

Next semester I only took 3subjects..WTF!!

If I no forgot that is only 1 week have 2class jek...O00 GODNESS!!
Sweat, there have still more times to me, then what can I do and how to spend my time, 

I suggest that go for find some part time job and pass through my time and somemore 
can earn some money....but I haven't inform to my parent know that..Cause now I have work 
for the two part time job "Promoter and Teaching Account".

If I go find another one part time job I will worry about it my parent will not allow that..

I HOPE THAT MY PARENT WILL CONSIDERATE ME....

0 comments: