BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally I have left 1 more subject to go

yeah finally left 1 more subjects to go...

yuhur!!! happy happi..

tomorrow b.stat..

today after exam about 11.00am 

me, karyee, tracy,mickey,calvin,and siem mun

go makan our breakfast....hehe!!

damn it lar they all so ka ka jiao jiao de lor...

talk cock to me number 1....

they say go for the camp must wear bikini let me see...

diu!! they all also no stature de...

sometime Calvin talking so directly de lor...

He said that:你们不要害人害物咯,有没有想过我们的感受....

walao I really give him zha 9 lan dao lor...sohai!!!

so hurt them lor...haha!!!

but really go camp with them so happy de ler....

they all can drink alcohol de...then we can drink until do wrong thing jor..wakaka!!

that's not me expect only...me ,Calvin, and sushi also expect that...wakaka!!!joking de lar....

 

0 comments: