BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pavilion againt...

Yesterday went out with Marcus..

damn it!!! I'm still expenses so much money..
swt lor!!! I really can't control myself..
When I looke at the new clothes or pants I sure lose control...
no choices...who called me like branded...Fuck up!!!!
yesterday spending jor RM180++ in clothing...
After that me and Marcus going to Coffee Beam having our high tea...
I order that Double Chocolate Cream...damn nice...
but nice than Starbucks...Starbucks one cup of drink quite expensive RM11++ only small size...diu!!
both of us are showing off our laptop..
I bring along my SONY VAIO FW series RM6900, Marcus bring out his Toshiba RM3200++
fuyoh that people beside of table they are kena shock...
they looking to us awhile..
wakaka....

0 comments: