BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fucker taxi driver

who the fuking taxi driver...
bull shit..
I want to fuck your ass..
today I have took taxi back home
the taxi driver have charged me RM6 for the short distances...
Bull shit!!!
I have speechless...
Actually I everyday going back home the fares is only RM3.80++
but the fucker taxi driver how can he do that...
then I ask the detail what's going on...
taxi also din't increase prices...
fuck up the taxi fucker charges me like so hight fares...
afterthat arrived my house I don't paid the bill then I keep arguing with him..
he still want talked cock to me..what the fuck...
I have no choice..then directly using rude fuck up him...
then the taxi fucker not shuang me jor..and neightbour also came out see what happening...
I can't patient people talked to me like this...
how I know that my word came out was so rude...
finally the taxi fucker have let me down..
I paid for the bill only RM4...I still can accepted..
If not I will fuck him like hell...
Better don't play play to me..
FUCKER TAXI DRIVER..

0 comments: