BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fuck up Bitch!!

Hey bastard are you think that 

it is a joke...
please don't be a idiot...
don't do some such thing make me not happy you bastard...
what's going on???
when I open my msn you suddenly sent to me a "mahai"..
hey are you think that is a funny word or joke??
fucker up I alert you please don't called me like this ok...
if not we are no more friendship...
your one word "mahai" will affecting my moody...bull headed!!
FUCK UP "TRACY TAN"
if not kar yee console me, I really fuck you directly...bull shit!!!
some more I don't know what happening you better don't rock me ok....
you think "mahai" this word is a fun or joke then you just directly say againt...
if I not punch you, then I'm not a cock...
FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!
Bitch...hate bitch...dog shit...
Who I hate the person he or she not understanding the matter...
suddenly fuck people that kind of fucker is I most hated....

0 comments: