BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happening

today I have skipped for my 1 session..
but no worry lar...
the time damn suckxX..
3.15pm until 6pm this is a sucks time table...wtf!!
today I hang out with few of my best frenz...
we are going to sungei wang greenbox sing k...for fun!!
cox my boss "choo wang" he is day off of today...
no choice lor, I go sing k better go for the class ler...
cox, until 6 I have no moody to go...
I have added two subjects...
Business Math is Thursday 3.15pm-6pm,
and PLT is Friday 8.45am-11.30am...
wtf!! this both subject damn fun the time...
speechless!!!
but this I skipped this class only,
nex time I won't do it like a same...
cox the fees is damn expensive..
I don't want waste my parent money..x-x"
after the happening, we were accompany choo wang
go to Giordano bought clothes...
His has spent already RM260++
rich guy...
I have no money...
so addict to buy clothes ler...haha!!
afterward we were going back home almost 6pm..


0 comments: