BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

God!! Help me too

I try make it works, but it's still is the worst...

why???
I think I'm going crazy...
try so many time do it well..hey it is I so crazy...
you may be give me 1 reason?? what's wrong with me...
what the happen?? what the matter??
tell me..please..may be is my fault...
sometime I so mad, because I have no point....
I have no moody...actually you think Im happy in the college,
but Im not..I feel strange, alone....
God give me one 1 right way of direction..let's me go...let's me choose..
the road not taken also have two road choosen...why I can't found my another way...
now the days gone, I standing in the dark night...
no choice..
try my best to find another way...that way I find must is suitable for me..
dreams is can't make it true...only hope and wish...
when people looked at this acticle sure dont know what I wrote...
but the days you stand in my side you can feel emotion...

0 comments: