BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yeah finally I update my blog already.....

I got so long time din't updated my blog already,because last 2 week busy for my Final Exam...
Recently busy for prepare my own thing, I still got lots of thing not yet done....
Shopping, Yumcha,Playball, Clubbing, Watch movie etc....
Haiz so upset I had no money recently, this month I over expenses larh....I also don't know why will expense so much of money.....My God!!!!
That day vomit rm1000 took for my car license....T_T!!! really no money larh....FUCK!!
Next week tuesday I intend to take my undang larh....Because I really need car larh...
Summore I waiting for 1 job request lar...
I want stop buying luxury goods alreay....No more "Clothes"...byebye!!!! Always buy branded where got money...
Summore Penny not allow me buy expense things....T_T
No choice lar...
Don't think so much already...How difficult I also will persist...Because I LOVE YOU.....

0 comments: