BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is time to think about future...

Is time to think properly lar...
today went back to college, pay my exam fees of Sept
and changed my time table..
Today me and Alvin arrived to college early morning
waiting for Felicia and Desmund them...
I arrived to college 8.15am..damn early lar..
Then, me and Alvin go to mamak yumcha dulu...
Around 9am I go to counter paid my fees...
Only few subjects jek RM380...expensive lar...
After I paid my exam fee Felicia and Desmund meet me at mamak stall again...
WTF!!! Find some special okayy??? Fucker buddies...
No choice lar...mamak is the suitable place for us...summore they can public smoke...
Whatever lar....
Today we talked about what degree we major in??
I had already choose, I might choose International Business...
Because I had more interested in this course...
Is time to think my future...
Aiming my goal now...
I can definitely know what I want...
I have know my task...
Even though the journey still far apart, but every step from now was appraching it...
It will come a day...

0 comments: