BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tomorrow gonna go back college get my next semester time table and add somemore subject.

May be I will change my time table on next week start for my 1st class. I don't want waste my time anymore, I want faster finish my diploma. This semester I got a bit scare larh because I still got 5 ACCT papers haven't take ler...I hate study lar, so much stress lerh...When I haven't go to college all my friends, parent, and my teacher say college life so good,so flexible,no stress...but this is wrong..I'm don't think so..Who say college life is good??? Fuck up lar!!! College life so much stress, I hate it so much larh...College student always will worry about CGPA and result, fuck up lar...Study so hard also don't know what for...RESULT?? CGPA??
Is it CGPA and RESULT is so important...Yes it is....
Haiz no choice lar....Study so hard only for result and cgpa....
I really don't understand lar....Who can tell me???

0 comments: