BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

what the hell exam department did!!!!

Today woke up early morning, because want to go bek college...

Ystd took the exam docket got abit mistake and summore the exam department filled in the wrong subject to me...Kei shui lar...I asked for the officer, the officer say I have filled in the wrong subjects in the application form...FCUK lar...I can 100% confirm that is your department make a mistake lor.so funny lar,last minute give me this such thing to trouble...&&@#$%*%$#
I wait for the department until 12pm++ there still nt yet infrom me..bull shit lar..so fed up!!
Then I dont wait ady, direct go for library 6B open 1 class room study dulu...Actually I want go eat for my lunch because of this bull shit thing make me no moody liao...
Today I had finished 2 pass year question..Yeah...Yeah..exam can get distinction liao..hehehe!!!
Study until 6pm, I cant tahan lagi jor...feel so sleepy and hungry...coz got sum1 dun cook for me...hahaha!!!!

0 comments: