BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Troublesome

Starting on tonight I need to concentrate on my exam already.

23 of OCT I had ACCT account test , I still stuck there because still got a lot
theory I not yet memorize it. But the big matter is my final exam coming up on this year
of DEC lea. I so worry about my diploma can't graduate , that's why I prepared it earlier 1 month.
Everything not yet prepare, my assignment just release may be this few week I have no time to play at all. Sometime I so fed up my assignment , cause every assignment must be done by 5000 words how can I do it, but I try my best to do it well. Every time rushing..and..rushing... although lecturer are giving us have a long 1 month time but its not enough us to finish it.
Fucker lecturer think we have 1 assignment to do , they didn't we have 4 or 5 assignment to rush it. All of the assignment are plagiarism mean cannot "Copy and Paste", what the stupid college are follows by England system what calling to turn it in.. Mean everything we done the draft then should be upload in the turn it in. Sometime I feel like to vomit lar, what the system is it, I using my fucking hand write so much, that's all my opinion and idea afterthat I upload in the cibai system over 1 day they can say me copy and paste in some website...That's why not me..erm is whole SEGi student fed up used this software. Cause really gives us many troublesome. Haiz I write until here lar, is time to continue my assignment...Talk so much also get nothing, better finish it faster lar...

0 comments: