BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going Crazy

Is time to think properly my future now, rush to finish it my diploma course and aiming my degree.

I had 2 choices to me continue my degree, 1 is Business Management and International Business but I suggestion to take International Business because I have full interested in this subject. But the critical problem from my daddy, he not allow me to choose this subject because he not agree me to take it. More recently, I had ask my daddy, he wan me choose Business Management but I had not very full interesting in this subject cause nowadays got lots of people are study in this subject, and some more so competitive.
I persistence to take international business this subject, I had full confident to finish this subject. I want achieve what am I aiming right now....I decided to do 1 thing I have confident to do it well until I success my goal. Chosen got a lots~ yup I agree got so many way can go but think properly chosen more we have lost direction we aiming for?? That's why sometime I willing to self motivate myself to do 1 thing have a persist...I don't want so easily heart split up. Hope my daddy will agree me what I choosing right now. Cause I want succeed my ambition.

0 comments: