BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinner!!! Mr.Nick and Miss.Penny

Today hang out with my baby girl Miss.Penny
went to Star Village having our dinner.
we almost 5.30pm reach Star Village,
and we are the 1st customer..
so weird lor...
but we find the romantic place...
then we enjoy our delicious meal...
I order Mexico Chicken Steak and Penny
order Honey Lamp Chop...
yummy so nice lar our food...
but we ordered 1 drink so disgusting lar...
what the hell..
we see the menu the name look so nice
what the drink called "I do not mind"
I want fuck them larh...
the taste macam milo ais lea...
but never mind lar we order already, they also not allow refundable...
After we finished our delicious meal..
then we go to carrefour..hehe!!
we going there pay our Maxis bill...
walau ae over credit liao..RM497.70!!!!!
WALAU AEE!!!!
After we paid the bill we went to Little tree yumcha..
haha!!!
so enjoy our life...
unfortunately I saw Ah Xian lea...damn!!!haha!!
that cibai talk so much with me...
sei zai bao!!!!
Today very happy larh...

0 comments: