BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today finished my morning class, my mummy
came to college fetch me...
So0 GO0D...Then I accompany my mummy went to
Sunway bought something...
When we arrived there around 12pm then we go find parking....
Afterthat mama say want go Sushi King eat sushi waa...actually I not
feel like to eat sushi king, because damn bored, and no special...
Haiya whatever lar my mama like-kiiii then okay...
I order 1 set meal...yuhuu...RM20+++ so cheap...
then I help mama order 1 set black pepper samon fish....
we eat until want vomit lea..somemore order jor so much food
cant eat finish also...mummy scolded me order so much of food..hehe!!
Is like that, because not I pay the bill...haha!! jkjkjk!!!
After we had finished our lunch then I accompany mummy go bought something...
Damn larh!!! Actually I not like to go Sunway...not suitable for me larh...
My mama called me go for her, I also want decline her de larh..But
my mama fetch me back wor..somemore I makan she pay for the bill....yeahhh...haha!!!
Around 3pm we going back larh...My mama cant patient me again lea...Because I keep
trouble of her, and call her back earlier lea...Fuck off larh sunway cant satisfied me larh...
nothing can buy....If go Pavilion sure can satisfied me larh..Pavilion is the wonderful and fantastics place...If I go there sure buy until mad larh....kidding!!!!
After go back home finished my bath then called my Dear...Miss Penny!!!!
Haiz so miss her larh..so long din't meet together larh...
Now, I waiting for her finish exam then go out pak tuo...
I LOVE YOU MISS. PENNY!!

0 comments: